[haiku] Re: Sequitur source code

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HAIKU <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:52:53 -0500

On Dec 31, 2013 3:29 PM, "waddlesplash" <ajcsweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/31/2013 03:06 PM, Jeffrey Lynn Parke Jr. wrote:
>>
>> well right off the bat, it doesn't make at all. lot of file not founds
>> and command not found. Is there a tool missing that I don't have?
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/MaFBnYzS
>

> Actually, does anyone have a BeOS R5 VM/machine around? Trying to compile
it in that is probably a good test.

Use one of the OpenGrok tools to search (via."file path" field iirc)  for
the individual headers.  Deskbar has the Resource* one, others may be in
headers/private, etc...

The <be/.....> header includes could probably be changed to remove
"be/".

There is the haiku-3rdparty-dev list for specific questions too.

--mmadia