[openbeos] Re: Santa's Gift Bag

  • From: Brian Matzon <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:57:20 +0200

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

I just discovered -- actually when it was checked in, but I my mind must
have been foggy from lack of sleep or too much alcohol or drugs or
whatever... who knows ;-) -- that Santa's Gift Bag has been imported into
the tree (current/src/prefs/sounds/Santa/). It comes with a commercial
license and it is out of question, that we can use it.
At least that's how I see it. Maybe someone can make plausible, why we
can. If not, please remove it!
This is bad!
We need to have SourceForge help us out here. We cannot remove files from CVS.

Please - check licenses! It could have been GPL'ed code...

/Brian Matzon