[openbeos] Re: Santa's Gift Bag

  • From: Brian Matzon <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 02:58:00 +0200

Michael Phipps wrote:

cd to current/src/prefs/sounds/
cvs -z3 remove -fR Santa
and
cvs -z3 ci Santa

removes the files from CVS.It's true that the files remain in the repository
but are not "visible" any more.

- Michael

Done. I realize that this breaks the Sounds preference. It will have to get
fixed
or removed. ;-( Takers?

Are we OK with just virtually removing them? - It could (granted, very unlikely) pose a problem down the road, if the author complained...
If we remove them completely (remove dir and *,v files) they would no longer be in the cvs - which is guarenteed to not pose a problem (unless SF f*cks up and deletes the entire CVs, but that is another problem :)) - ever.

/Brian Matzon