[haiku] Re: Res: [ḧaiku] can anybody help me to compile blender

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:35:51 +0200

HubertMH@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Maybe wait on Gallium 3D and let's with his hardware render do really port;)

Why wait, the Gallium port can use all the help. I don't know if this is still the case, but last time I spoke with aljen, the Gallium software renderer was about two times slower than our current software renderer. So it probably makes sense to make the necessary fixed for double buffering in trunk, the Gallium port would probably benefit from this anyway.

Best regards,
-Stephan