[haiku] Release coordinator

  • From: Philippe Saint-Pierre <stpere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:58:54 -0400

Hi everybody,

My name is Philippe Saint-Pierre, you might know me as stpere on IRC.
I'm a web programmer (PHP, Javascript, Mysql, Postgresql - some would
say there is no such thing as a PHP coder, but still.. :-) ) but also
C/C++ and Delphi.  I contributed to Haiku last year, with a few
patches affecting/fixing some preflets.

Ok, more to the point, I saw there was a task set to recruit a release
coordinator and I must admit it's tempting me.  But I have a question
to ask :

  I can dedicate around 4 to 5 hours a week to this task, would that
be enough?  Of course, I can spend more time as needed when the
release comes closer, etc... (I'm a freelancer, so I have some freedom
on my schedule - to a certain extent)

So, if you think that would be enough for this task, consider that I
apply for this task!

--
Philippe