[openbeos] Re: Radeon, DVI and Port Replicator

  • From: euank_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:02:50 +0000 (GMT)

I have a zip of newer code radeon driver code around in mid port.  I can see if
I can dig it out sometime tonight or sunday evening. If you look on the bebits
radeon driver talkback, you can find binaries and source snapshots of that work
in progress.  I did a little bit of work last week with haiku and my radeon
update trying to get up-to-date.  Unfortunately I just don't have enough time
in the day. :)  I don't know how you guys do it!

Additionally if it works in Linux there's probably a good chance it can be made
to work in Beos.   My version is pre-superpatch that was the x.orgs re-design
on the monitor routing, as Thomas orginally did a good job on it anyway  It's
always worked very well, esp. with multi-mon, so I didn't want to break it...

I'll see if I can dig something up...

Euan