[openbeos] Re: OT list question

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:53:17 -0500

Exactly the same for this list. The only way to try to get a user list would be to subscribe with a bot that just captures email addresses on the incoming. Wait - I take that back. One could spider through the archives looking for any unbroken string with an "@" sign and consider that an email address. Look at BGA's quoting below - a spider would end up with Zenja's email. Hmm...

Still, I doubt that is the root of Helmar's problem.

Bruno G. Albuquerque wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:43:09 +1100 , "Solaja, Zenja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
said:

[...] but the newer one is almost SPAM free.

AFAIK, it *IS* SPAM free. :) The userlist is not available, the emails are removed from the archive and it does not accept posts from people not subscribed to it. :)

-Bruno

-- Fortune Cookie Says:

There are many intelligent species in the universe.  They all own
cats.