[openbeos] Re: News/community (was: Roadmap)

  • From: Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:53:32 +0100

If there was a source to get information from that I knew I wouldn't
get shouted at for using, I'd post more... I've been complained to for
posting something that was only public on the CVS before. I've also
seen discussions asking people to hold off on publicising Haiku
screenshots, in a number of places - and thats why I haven't,
basically.

Also remember that I'm always available by mail to post something.
I've no idea where the submit function on Haikunews goes to - its
either Chris or a black hole somewhere, but I never see it...

Cian

--
"We're busy running out of time"