[openbeos] Re: non-programmer wanting to help

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:48:49 -0400 EDT

Shaka wrote on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:33:47 -0400:
> question- where is the most help needed- other than programming?
> I want to help in any way I can- I have a website with a few gigs free,
> I can make daily .iso files if you want, I'm a former computer teacher,
> I can help on the docs/tutorial front perhaps.
> Let me know.

Lots of things to do.  Hopefully someone more involved with Haiku has gotten
back to you by now.  If not, have a look at the list of things that can be
done in the FAQ at http://haiku-os.org/learn.php?mode=faq_normal and jump
right in.  Testing, documentation, editorialising, herding programmers...

- Alex