[haiku] Re: Laptop suggestions.

  • From: Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Have you looked at System67 [1] or ZaReason [2] laptops?  I do not have
extensive experience with either, but have played with other people's at my
local Linux user group meetings. Both vendors ship linux on the products, but
I've heard you can get them without any OS.

There was a recent review of the high-end ZaReason laptop on Phoronix.com.
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=zareason_verix&num=1

I hope this can help.

1] http://zareason.com/shop/home.php?cat=250

2] http://www.system76.com/index.php?cPath=28