[haiku] Re: Laptop suggestions.

  • From: "beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:19:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Bruno,

I am very happy with my Acer Aspire Timeline 1810 TZ.

- Dual-Core (2*1.3 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo SU4100)
- Graphics is supported (Intel GMA X4500)
- Sound is supported (Realtek ALC; ALC 1200 IIRC)
- Networking is supported
- WiFi is unsupported, however.
- 11,6" screen (1366*768)
- no optical drive
- when only reading&writing it survives 11 hours with internal battery!

Greetings,
Finn

Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 17. Juli 2010 um 13:28 geschrieben: