[haiku] Re: I haven't used Haiku, but from what i have seen, this is my atempt to make Haiku R2 compitable to other OSs when released

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:58:54 +0100 CET

Dane Scott <dane@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Imagine doing a clockwise swirl of your mouse,
> and a swirl-shaped dock appears right at that
> location, with your mouse pointer in the middle
> and icons all round it!

Mouse gestures seem to me like another ergonomic
nightmare. (My hands and wrists are in a somewhat
less than perfect condition.)

I'm looking forward to eventually losing the mouse
completely, going touch or multi-touch, either
on the monitor or using a separate pad.

(I don't see myself losing the keyboard though.)

/Jonas.