[openbeos] Happy X MAs and happy new year 2007

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:20:38 +0100

Hello Haiku Peoples,

The year is near over and we go in the next year.
This year make Haiku big steps, users and developer have see what
Haiku can do. Ok it is not finish and any thinks are in development.
So its where nice to see a little "Status and Future" article on Haiku
Homepage.

What cames in 2007:
- NetStack, USB (1.x, 2.x, ...),more Icons, new Blayout, LocalKit ??
- What think any Developers about Haiku and what wish have it?
- MediaKit is still in development?

So this are any points what users and new developer will have a answer.

I hope any people give a answer here (axeld and co ) and Koki can make a
good article.

THX Stargater