[haiku] Re: Haiku and raising money?

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:12:29 -0400

Jerry Babione wrote:
        Sean,

I've had three eye surgeries in the past 8 months. As much as I'd like to be of service, to the Haiku cause, I'm not able to maintain the software I've out with my clients. I'm sorry. The killer is I've still got 20 or the 60 BeOS Pro installations her in Oklahoma to support. I've lost 35 to Xubunto, Ubunto, and Red Hat in the last 8 months and 15 to Windows.
That's what happens when you start getting old and falling apart.

--
Jerry Babione
Founder-Just Plain Folks Org. Inc.

Sorry to hear about your eye surgery, my wife has had several for everything from cataracts to bleeding in her eyes from diabetes, take care of yourself. Haiku isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Sean