[openbeos] Re: Haiku Book and Revision 19612

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:31:24 +0100

Am 24.12.2006 um 21:00 schrieb Michael Phipps:

All of this is untested code, of course, so there will be some debugging, I am sure. Still, I think that sed and/or awk is better than introducing the requirement for a new language in our build system. KISS :)

You're right, of course, except that the language being introduced is that of regular expressions.

Niels, let me know if you need something above and beyond what Michael has come up with as I don't understand your requirements. If something else is required then knocking something up in Python which can then be converted might be a good idea.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20