[haiku] Re: Google and W+?

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:07:07 +0000

Pete Goodeve wrote:
Is it just me, or has Google suddenly become hardly useable on WebPositive?
The moment I start typing anything into the query field, it collapses to
nothing!  The multiple choices still appear below, but I can't see what
I'm typing.

BeZilla, and even NetPositive,  are still fine.  Maybe a temporary glitch
due to their fancy Olympics doodles, but as my Google bookmark
uses W+ it's annoying!

        -- Pete --

Can't say as I've noted this behavior, but I have allot of cpu horsepower so I might not be noticing the high rendering loads.

Sean