[haiku] Re: Email formatting police

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:16:55 -0400

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 13:40, Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Truls Becken wrote:
>> I'm wondering if a bullet point on configuring your mail program to send
>> messages as plain text should be added to the etiquette?
>
> I agree, i too just noticed it wasn't in the guidelines yet, maybe it's a
> problem with gmail users or something..

I've updated ml/etiquette with suggestions specific to Google's Mail
web browser client:
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml/etiquette

Being a browser client user myself, I've had first hand experience of
quoting the entire thread a few times.... so, hopefully this will help
educate other fellow browser client users.

--mmadia