[openbeos] Re: Code Leak : how about an oath for OBOS developers

  • From: "Travis Geiselbrecht" <geist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:09:04 -0800

This is exactly why I'm not directly working on the openbeos project
contrary to what many people think. I'm writing the NewOS, which will be
used by openbeos. I'm supporting the kernel guys but if they branch
newos and start working away, I'm not going to get involved. I've talked
to Mr. Phipps about this, and my feel is that working directly on
openbeos would start pushing my NDA too far.

Travis