[openbeos] Re: Code Leak : how about an oath for OBOS developers

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:04:40 +0100 (MET)

What abot ex-Be engineers like Travis who _did_ see this code ? ;)
Didn't say it wasn't a good idea, just that some of us might have dealt with it
anyway without any illegal action.

We are touching here the limits of coding abilities, it's more relevant on
philosophical and legal issues I think :^)

I mean Travis _saw_ it, obviously he won't copy it line-by-line (that would be
copying bugs also :D), but even unconsciously he can't act as if he didn't see
it. It's the same thing as dominos... what he will do tomorrow has been
conditionned by what he saw yesterday.

Geez, I need a rest I think; for now I can assure you 2 things: I never saw
this code and I don't smoke :))))

François.