[openbeos] Re: Canon LIPS4/3 printer Driver

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: Daniel Reinhold <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:51:09 +0100

Hello Daniel,

>>Hey Printing Team...
>>
>>Did you see this freeware driver just posted at BeBits?
>>
>>http://www.bebits.com/app/2619/

DR> This same guy, Yoshihiro Takagi, has also posted an IPP/LPR Transport
DR> Add-on:

DR> http://www.bebits.com/app/2620

I try to clarify situation. This stuff posted by me from premission of
Mr.  Takagi.  I  asked him to do publishing and he agreed. But he say,
that  he  don't have time for BeOS yet but still interested in it. So,
probably it's no reason to disturb he now. =-(

--
Best regards,
 Siarzhuk                            mailto:zharik@xxxxxx