[openbeos] Re: Canon LIPS4/3 printer Driver

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 01:06:22 +0100

Hi All,

I'm working on my network and work-room here, so I'm only online now
and then this week, but I just wanted to say that stuff is already in
OpenBeOS CVS, with permission of the author :) He was very happy to
hear that we would like to use the stuff and granted us permission to
use, enhance, etc it all....

Look for /print=5Fkit/source/add-ons/printers/Canon* and /print=5Fkit/
source/add-ons/transports/IPP* and friends..... It is all there :)

Regards,

Ithamar.