[openbeos] Re: Building OpenBFS...

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:17:06 EST (-0300)

> Maybe when the configure script is run, it could #define something
> and then
> in the source file that uses the load_symbols() function it could
> call the
> function using #ifdef. The configure script could check for existance
> of the
> needed header. I guess it is still a plug for now, but makes it R5
> compatible.

There is no configure script. And the header will always exist anyway.
The problem is that it seems there are multiple versions of this
header... One of them does not have the load_driver_symbols()
prototype.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"Life to you is a bold and dashing responsibility"
                -- a Mary Chung's fortune cookie