[openbeos] BeOS5 boot trouble

  • From: "Scott Donaldson" <a_nqe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:09:07 +0100

Thats not exactly what I meant, the boot floppy works fine (to start with) I
was reffering to my processor being an Athlon XP, the boot process starts from
the floppy disk. The little icon in the top right does its animation for about
a minute then the sytem resets.

I've set up with two harddrives, windows xp on disk0, and 2K on disk1, with
BeOS5 Personal on disk1. Its more like a crash in the boot so I was wondering
if there was any trouble with compatability. I guess I should wander over to
BeBITs and see if they have any info.

bye, Scott

When is instant fast enough?