[openbeos] Re: BeOS, BFS discussion on theregister

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:08:26 EST (-0300)

> Cool to know that journaling isn't such a big deal (in term of code
> complexity). 1000 lines of code. I'm kinda surprised ... ;-)

Not only that. OpenBFS will be completelly working *WITHOUT* any
journaling at all. We have a transaction class that will be responsible
for it but right now all it does is write the data directly to disk.
When everything else is working ans tested, we will add the journaling
code.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says: