[openbeos] Re: BeIA - PC

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej575@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:22:43 -0600

Qubit turned officially to WinCE after Be told us they were out of money and
would likely be going out of business... which ended up our demise as well,
since our investors didn't see value in giving us more money to start over.
:(  Our CEO sorta knew what was happening to Be, and was starting to push us
in the WinCE direction for a month or two before Be talked with us about
that.

Deej

On 3/26/07, Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IIRC, didn't Qubit eventually use the same technique... and try to turn
into a MS shop?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Compaq-IA-1-Internet-MiniPC-embedded-BeOS-Opera-Browser_W0QQitemZ250096283940QQcategoryZ132302QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting