[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 029 registration

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:30:17 +0200

Am 17/10/2015 um 16:57 schrieb Humdinger (Redacted sender humdingerb for
DMARC):

On 17 October 2015 at 14:28, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Looks like someone needs to punch Charlie (slightly) to enable it
this time again. Humdinger, isn't that your annual job? :-)
Yep, that's pretty much my job description. :) I did post on the HSA
mailinglist several times inthe past weeks (didn't you see it, as a
HSA member? I got no responses from anyone, maybe HSA mailings go
straight to the spam folder?).

Looks like the HSA list is dead; obviously someone needs to look into
that... I didn't get any mails there in months. But since it's pretty low volume anyway, I didn't really notice until now.

I also contacted Charlie directly, as did miqlas. Miqlas reported
yesterday on IRC that registration will open next week. So... Yay!
\o/

Great, I already booked my train tickets :-)

Bye,
Axel.