[haiku] Re: BeGeistert 029 registration

  • From: Mizsei Zoltán <miqlas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:53:46 +0100

Hi Guys,

i will arrive at Saturday around 11’o Clock. I stay just for the weekend.

Bye!

—miqlas

2015. okt. 30. dátummal, 8:45 időpontban Humdinger (Redacted sender
"humdingerb" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

On 20 October 2015 at 10:25, Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Investigating the mailing list problems and I'll
be enabling registration this week.

Any news on that, Charlie?

The conference room is already booked and Charlie assured me that I
don't have to sleep on a park bench, because he always reserves more
beds than needed in the hostel...
Maybe everyone that plans to come can say so in this thread. This
could sway people that are still undecided.
Also, who plans to stay for the Code Sprint?

I'll arrive Saturday, on time for lunch I hope.

Regards,
Humdinger

--
Got a working haikuports recipe?