[haiku] BFS questions

  • From: hudsonco1@xxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:56:56 -0500

I have some BFS questions perhaps Axel can answer. I did some googling but
didn't see any easy answers. Apologies if this has been discussed before.
What is the largest typical partition size that BFS can support with compiled
defaults? What is the largest partition size that the PATA/SATA driver
supports?Does mount -t support linking of multiple partitions together? Is
there any known driver that supports a RAID controller? If no, is there a
recommendation for starting one? Is there a recommended backup method in Haiku?
tar, dd, ChunkyBackup, copy_to_bfs_image?Is there a recommended app that can
burn to a data DVD?
Thanks,Andrew