[haiku] AW: Suggestion for the deskbar.

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:59:01 +0100

<snip>
>OK now back to the topic. My suggestion is to swap the position of the
>Leaf-Button and the system tray as you can see on this picture:

>http://picasaweb.google.de/waldemar4u/Haiku#5398035887463718930

>Bye

>Waldemar
<snip>

Hi Waldemar,

do you know the Deskbar option "always on top"? Nowadays the most people use
widescreen monitors and most websits are optimized to a resolution of
800x600 to 1280x1024. So I don´t think it makes sense to change the deskbar
in that way.

Instead of your suggestion, if you use a widescreen monitor or one with a
good resolution, launch a clock replicant and a pulse replicant.

Regards
Ronny