[haiku] Suggestion for the deskbar.

  • From: Waldemar <waldemar4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:10:44 +0100

Dear list,
this is my first mail, so hello to all and on all developer and
contributor a big THANK YOU for your amazing work on this wonderful
OS.

OK now back to the topic. My suggestion is to swap the position of the
Leaf-Button and the system tray as you can see on this picture:

http://picasaweb.google.de/waldemar4u/Haiku#5398035887463718930

This would have the advantage that you will be able to see the time
even if a window is maximized but also the cpu-load, network
connection (might be useful if we get an WIFI-status applet in the
future) and so on … As you can see in the picture bellow:

http://picasaweb.google.de/waldemar4u/Haiku#5398035892502831570

I think this is useful on small screens (like netbooks and so on) or
on old monitors with low resolution like I have ;-)

OK what do you think about this?

Bye

Waldemar