[haiku-webkit] New repository

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-webkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:32:46 +0200

Hello gang,

A few days ago, i managed to move our svn repo and my personal git-svn clone into a single git repository. The new repo is based on a clone of the github/webkit mirror. The svn repo appears as a git branch at the proper revision. My recent work appears as a merge of upstream at the correct revision and following with my changes. That way, all histories are kept intact, just as if we always used git. Sounds like a good setup to me for future development.

https://github.com/aldeck/haiku-webkit
(bonus, check the download section)

(careful, the full checkout is over 3GB, i've got a mirror on a fast dedicated server, send me your public key)

Regards,
Alex