[haiku-web] Re: website skin/theme

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:34:11 -0700

Howdy,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Serpentor <serpentor013@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jorge,
>
> I think we have about a dozen Haiku Users here in Colorado and we would like
> to setup a Colorado HUG website and start having meetings.  Could you please
> send the information along to me as well?

Nice to see people starting to group and forming HUGs. :)

Remi suggested some time ago that we put together a barebone Drupal
installation that includes the theme and the modules that are
dependencies when trying to replicate the format/layout that we use on
the Haiku website.

I can try to put a package together that includes Drupal + basic
modules + theme, so that HUGs can easily use to start with a fully
themed website with the basics that would only require configuration
of the modules and customization of the header logo specific to the
HUG.

Would you guys support this idea?

Jorge