[haiku-web] Re: development page

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:10:35 -0400

Changed the subject since it apparently is getting threaded with Haiku
Commit emails for those receiving both lists on gmail.

> It looks correct, although I think it might be a bit distracting. I'd
> put the following text above the listing.

Actually, I think this pulls it together better and resolves my issues with
the subject headers.

Although, I'm having an issue with this sentence:
"In case you have a limited amount of partitions, this can be an excellent
alternative."

What exactly is this getting at? You need limited partitions to use BeOS?
You don't have the space for another Haiku partition??  I almost want to
just eliminate that sentence altogether.  Sounds like something that should
be discussed in a separate document such as "Setting up for Haiku
Development"

Curtis