[haiku-web] Re: account.haiku-os.org update

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:33:44 -0700

Hi Niels,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
Hi Jorge,

2008/5/9 Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I was trying to be nice, but it seems I have not succeeded. Oh well... :(

I am having difficulty trying to understand what you want to do, and I am
quite puzzled by what look to me your constantly changing positions. You
seem to take one position one day, and then suddenly come back verbosely
announcing your project that contradicts your initial position.

Jorge, I have maintained a consistent position through all times.

Sure, you are always very consistent, like when one day you say "I'm pretty sure I haven't agreed on anything" with regards to migrating to the ISC servers first, and the next day you make an announcement that the "Trac move (and upgrade to Trac 0.11) is going to happen later this month".

I have tried to work with you in may areas of the project, and have seen you do this all the time. To you it's never about what can be agreed as a team, but what you alone decide; and if somebody may have any reservations about what you are trying to do, you either become offended or simply ignore what others may have to say by preempting them with unilateral actions.

Anyway, good luck with Trac.

Koki