[haiku-web] Organizing the Community Links

  • From: Kit <kervas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:11:22 -0600

Hello Oliver:

We currently have links to 17 websites in the page about Community Links[1].

To make it easier to scan and read, could we start grouping them?

So far, I think we could group them like this:
1) Informational sites (News, Tips, Info)
2) Software Repositories and Homepages (Haikuware, Bezilla...)
3) International sites

The International sites should include Koki's haiku-jp, Kurain's haiku-cn,
and let's not forget Giuseppe's very active italian community at haiku-os.it
.

I am aware there are several others missing, but we can fill out some of
them later.

Thanks!,
- Kit

[1] http://www.haiku-os.org/community/links

P.S. I just remembered, we are also missing iscomputeron.com :)