[haiku-web] Re: CSS notice boxes challenge

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:08:43 -0700

Howdy,

Austin Bales wrote:
On Jun 17, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Jorge G. Mare wrote:

… I would like to keep the icons because they give an (obvious) visual clue of the type of note.

Good point — could Stippi maybe tweak them for smaller sizes?

I can do that (in Haiku). Exactly what size would you want the icons to be?

… I think I would also prefer lighter colors.

I think lighter too.

Maybe you can choose from our color palette?

http://www.haiku-os.org/files/downloads/2007-03-20_haiku-color-palette.png

… I also like the fixed/reduced width of the boxes. Perhaps we can center them?

I agree, especially with the small amounts of text. Line-lengths are a concern.

How about you tweak all the aspects of the boxes (colors, font family/size, leading, etc.), and I incorporate the resulting CSS into the website?

Cheers,

Koki