[haiku-inc] Re: Thoughts about attending SCaLE 11x

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:08:10 -0800

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 12/12/2012 04:15, schrieb Urias McCullough:
>
>> SCaLE is a pretty good show for Haiku - it's definitely worth going IMO.
>> What does everyone think?
>

> Same thoughts here, +1.

Thanks for the support :)

I told Gareth to go ahead and save us a booth spot - as usual the
booth, internet, and power is free for SCALE - so it's just
travel/accommodations/food.

I'll need to see what we have left for fliers and stickers.

Michael: we can chat offline about any ideas you have for setting up
the booth - I was planning on going with the usual setup - projector
and screen, keyboard and mouse for people to play with - I usually
bring a couple of laptops, including my netbook.

- Urias