[haiku-inc] Re: Thoughts about attending SCaLE 11x

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:07:22 -0500

SCALE (at least when I was there) was SUPER busy. It is great exposure and well
worth a couple of bucks, marketing wise.

IF the general consensus is to "do it", I would like to brainstorm some booth
ideas with anyone interested in such things. I would like  Haiku to do
something cool, although I am not sure what.

Michael