[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:34:52 +0200

Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

While I am sure
that many would appreciate regular high quality blog posts, I am not
convinced that writing them is a very effective use of my contract
time.

What I am trying to say is that it is time well invested. When the users/donors see that you are doing a great job, they will donate more. These donations will exceed the cost for paying you to write. In the long term, I am hoping that your contract can be extended another 6 months, if you so wish.

In either case I'll try to come up with some balance of shorter status
updates and regular, more elaborate blog posts.

I think that is very good. How about ending this month with a blog post explaining what you have accomplished so far and whats next on your agenda?

Keep up the good work!

Patrik