[haiku-i18n] Re: The Proposal for Optimizing translations commits.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:55:32 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:33:18 +0100, Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
To bring the translation workflow in order I propose to add the
"Translations" component into Trac.

My opinion is that it won't work unless someone 'owns' the component
and watches it. So if you have such a person, we can set it up.

Current situation is following: the person drops the request message in this list and wait for someone's help. My proposal just allows to prevent from simultaneous attempt to do this work by two comitters. It is some kind of mutex. ;-) Anyway the requesting person can push this list with new message in case it's request in Track had no attention for a time.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski