[haiku-doc] Re: Portuguese Translation [pt_PT]

  • From: Marcos Alves <retrojogos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 04:14:47 +0000

I'm starting the translation. If someone cares to create the
"rulebook" or guidelines or whatever you wanna call them, I'll change
it accordingly to those.

I'm already registered at that ML (IIRC) so i'll probably notice when
someone starts doing those, or wants to translate also so we can
coordinate work.

I'm not that good with creating that kind of things, so I'll leave it
to someone who knows better.

Regards,
Marcos.

--