[haiku-doc] Re: New here

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:13:52 +0200

Hi Sean,

2007/8/14, Sean Healy <jalopeura@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I just joined the list. I don't think I'll consistently have four hours a
> week to spend (we've been renovating the house and my wife is pregnant
> with our first child, so I'm a little busy), but I am a native English
> speaker and would like to help out.

Thanks for offering your time. It is appreciated!

Do you have any experience with using the BeOS/Haiku API? Any coding
experience? There's not yet that much to proofread, so it would be
good if you could help out with the documentation writing, and the
technical revision.

Have a look at http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/ApiDocumentationStatus to
see how we work. If you have any questions, post them on this list!

I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Niels