[haiku-development] the final stage of PoorMan development

  • From: Ma Jie <china.majie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:35:01 +0800

Hi all,

PoorMan entered the final stage of the development. It now
functionally equals to the original PoorMan server. But I have some
questions to ask here.
1. thttpd has its own built-in directory listing page(green #99cc99)
and error pages(red #cc9999). I don't know I should use thttpd style
pages or original PoorMan style pages.
2. Whether retaining the syslog() invocations in libhttpd?
3. PoorMan's server banner is "Haiku/PoorMan". Is it OK?
4. I'm cleaning the source files to make them comply the coding
guidelines. The existing copyright notices didn't mention the license
and if the codes are copyrighted to haiku inc. or copyrighted to
Philip.

I'm waiting for your replies.

BTW, I'm still tracing several troublesome bugs now. Because this is
my first Be application, I have no idea when I can finish. Maybe I'll
have some questions about the Be APIs to ask.

majie