[haiku-development] Re: subversion default config directories on Haiku

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 03:04:40 +0200

On 2009-09-03 at 16:24:59 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > +#elif defined(__BEOS__)
> > +#  define SVN_CONFIG__SYS_DIRECTORY   "/etc/subversion"
>
> Where this one should probably be resolved by find_directory() with
> B_COMMON_SETTINGS_DIRECTORY as well.

Yeah, unfortunately find_directory() is rather unhandy for use in macros. I
guess one has to introduce a function returning the path, using a lazily
intialized static variable. This approach falls apart when the macro is
used in a context where a string literal is required. Don't know, if that's
the case here, though.

CU, Ingo