[haiku-development] Re: subversion default config directories on Haiku

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:29:44 +0200

On 2009-09-03 at 03:59:23 [+0200], Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Ingo Weinhold<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Attached is a patch against subversion 1.2.1 from the days when I built
> > subversion for BeOS. No idea whether the current versions of the
> > affected files still have any resemblence to the ones patched (or if
> > they still exist at all), but maybe the patch is of any help.
>
> I may be wrong, but it looks like you forgot the actual attachment :)

Somehow it's inconvenient, isn't it? I'd rather get the occasional 2 MB
image attached than not having attachements work at all. I almost never use
the archives myself, so that may be the reason why I don't care so much
about the argument, that the attachements would be lost in the archives
anyway. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan