[haiku-development] Re: subversion default config directories on Haiku

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:10:08 -0700

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Stephan Assmus<superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2009-09-03 at 03:59:23 [+0200], Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Ingo Weinhold<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Attached is a patch against subversion 1.2.1 from the days when I built
>> > subversion for BeOS. No idea whether the current versions of the
>> > affected files still have any resemblence to the ones patched (or if
>> > they still exist at all), but maybe the patch is of any help.
>> I may be wrong, but it looks like you forgot the actual attachment :)
> Somehow it's inconvenient, isn't it? I'd rather get the occasional 2 MB
> image attached than not having attachements work at all. I almost never use
> the archives myself, so that may be the reason why I don't care so much
> about the argument, that the attachements would be lost in the archives
> anyway. :-)
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

Well I still look forward to see that patch, just to compare it with
what I've already done.  I posted a new image and a patch to add it
with ticket 4363, note that the 2 new files need to be moved over
first for the patch to work.  Turns out it wasn't subversion that
required expat, but apr-util that detected it and then required it.
So I just added expat as a dependency for apr-util.  That or i can go
back and rebuild apr-util to not use expat.
Still need someone to add Git and Mercurial to the alpha images.
Those files are already on haiku-files.org
I might try building Perl in the next day or two, we'll see how it goes.

Other related posts: