[haiku-development] Re: missing -lm?

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:16:10 +0200

Am 29.04.2008 um 11:35 schrieb Axel Dörfler:

Grzegorz Dąbrowski <grzegorz.dabrowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe we should add symlinks like this, what do you think?

I'm on François' side here: rather fix the buggy software. We're already making
so many compromises for those...

In that case we should be consequent and eliminate the Be compability symlinks from the develop libs as well. They would still exist in the system libs folder for runtime compatibility.

This would help cleaning up the -lnet / -lbind -lsocket confusion; looking at the symlinks, it seems new Haiku ports should be fixed to link against -lnetwork instead.

Andreas