[haiku-development] Re: bep for VLC

  • From: miqlas <miqlas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:59:33 +0100

Hi Cian!

For 1.0.5 i used SDL video and audio out, but I see you configured with
--enable-sdl=no and you made an native audio output module. Is there any
video output module what can work on Haiku?

/* DANGER! STUPID IDEA! DANGER! */
As i remeber correctly, i seen some months ago a SAMBA port somewhere
(russian guys?), maybe can we build the VLC with this to make it able to
play media from Windows shared folders?
/* DANGER! STUPID IDEA! DANGER! */

Thanks for Your hard work!
Z.