[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: "Fredrik Holmqvist" <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:58:04 +0100

> I still think that best place even for reordering is install script,
>  which can detect current OS (BeOS, Zeta, Haiku) and reorder things
>  accordingly. Because for Haiku and Zeta we don't need trick with
>  stubs/add-ons, this */components/*.so may be just symlinked/moved int
>  %A/lib folder, while for R5 we need more tricky scheme
>
>  SD

A install script would work, and could be distributed right now
separatly. However the right way is to modify packaging so we can use
it while developing/testing as well.

The stub-files will not be generated when built from Haiku after I'm
done with gcc4 port.

If someone has time the repackaging for MacOS is here:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla1.8.0/source/browser/app/Makefile.in#313

--
Fredrik Holmqvist
Chaordic: things that thrive on the edge of chaos with just enough order to