[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:46:22 +0100

Fredrik Holmqvist wrote:
> > The instructions in this post are really helpful and produce a perfeclty
> >  fine Firefox which can be launched directly. I will test this setup
> >  with a few pages and get back to you with the results.
> >
> We havn't found any flaws with that for Firefox.

Yes, it seems to work fine.

One more question: In the proposed changes, the UserSetupEnvironment should
contain the "components" subfolder both for add-ons and libs. However, when
following the reordering instructions, nothing is done to the files already
in the components folder. Could you shed some light on this?

Best regards,
-Stephan